Complaint Review: Natural Health Supply

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Chrs — Frisco Texas United States of America
Natural Health Supply
, California United States of America

Natural Health Supply somehow has gotten my cell phone number and name of one of my prescriptions..have never ordered any Rx from anyone online and they keep calling and asking me if i want to place an order. My Rx is a co California

This company has called me several times despite I have asked them to remove me from their call list. When I ask them to remove me, they ask why and continue on and on. They have my cell phone number and have called me 5+ times asking me if I need to refill my Rx. I have never heard of them nor ever filled a prescription from anyone but local pharmacy so unsure how they got my number and name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Supply/-California-/Natural-Health-Supply-somehow-has-gotten-my-cell-phone-number-and-name-of-one-of-my-presc-1016611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Supply