effectively

Complaint Review: Natural Methods Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Courtney13 — Lincoln California United States of America
Natural Methods Inc.

Natural Methods Inc. Naturalmethods.com Company took my money, sent a comfirmation email, no customer service, phone goes to answering machine everytime. COMPLETE SCAM. AVOID NATURAL METHODS INC. Internet

I ordered a femcap through natural methods Inc. I paid over 90 dollars for it. I received confirmation email as follows
"Hello, This email is being sent to you to confirm that "Natural Methods Inc" has received your order.

If you wish to inquire about this order, please contact us at sales@naturalmethods.com with the following order number: "12148".
Thank you for shopping at Natural Methods Inc !

You may view your invoice again at: [EDITED]
This email is sent automatically whether the transaction was approved or not by the merchant."

The link had my order, and a date in which to expect the femcap in the mail the following week. A few weeks later, I sent them an email with my order number, requesting information on my purchase. No Response, of course, so for a month I continued to call them, and every time it went to the answering machine. Natural Methods has my money, but has not followed through with my order. TOTAL scam avoid avoid AVOID.

I ended up buying my femcap directly through the website: www.femcap.com.... in three days after I emailed my prescription I got the femcap in the mail. But DO NOT buy from Natural Methods!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Methods-Inc/internet/Natural-Methods-Inc-Naturalmethodscom-Company-took-my-money-sent-a-comfirmation-email-992759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Methods Inc.