Complaint Review: Natural Methods

• Submitted: Tue, November 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Elf — Springdale Heights NSW Australia
Natural Methods

Natural Methods naturalmethods.com No customer service. No complaints handling. No contact. No help whatsoever. Internet

I was reading about bad experiences from Natural Methods on here. I have a similar story.

I bought a ladycomp from Natural Methods Australia (Natural Methods Australian reseller. The reseller is just one person working from home, answerable to it's parent company in the US.) and it didn't work for me.

Since I started having concerns about it not adapting to my cycles I have emailed the Australian Natural Methods, which, conveniently bounces back. Their website is no longer up either. I have called the number several times, it is still in use, like was mentioned in another complaint, you get a message service and no one gets back to you. I have emailed several times the parent company in the US with no response.

I am fed up and disgusted. I spent $700 on a glorified PDA (which, while working for others, does not work for me) and they refuse to help me. It was the worst $700 I ever spent due to the lack of help, lack of refund, lack of any communication whatsoever. That company is a scam and they should not be allowed to operate in the manner that they do.

I am very sympathetic to anyone else who has experienced this. It is very frustrating to spend that much money and get nothing for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Methods/internet/Natural-Methods-naturalmethodscom-No-customer-service-No-complaints-handling-No-contact-525005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Methods