Complaint Review: Natural Relief for Women

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mercedes Murchison — Springfield Gardens United States of America
Natural Relief for Women
405 W. Fairmont Drive Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Natural Relief for Women Ordered Product for the original sample for shipping only, did no further authorization of any kind and am charged 89.95 each month on my card without authorziation of any kind several attempts to con Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Unauthorizeed Random shipments of 90 day supplies of this garbage Tempe, Arizona

I ordered this product looking for an alternative method of controlling hot flashes. This product boasted the very alternative that I was looking for. I ordered the sample, and after faithfully taking the pills, received no results, I'd even venture to say my hotflashes increased! before my 30 day trial, I received a package with five bottles enclosed....thinking there must be a mistake I attempted to contact the company....I became the hold person with no results. Perusing my statements has shown that this company has taken 89.95 on three separate occasions from my account WITHOUT authorization of any kind. My only authrization was for the shipping of the free sample. Have returned and cancelled future orders and have requested a refund of monies taken from my account. Will keep you abreast of  future issues and/or if i have been satisfactorily re-imbursed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Relief-for-Women/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Natural-Relief-for-Women-Ordered-Product-for-the-original-sample-for-shipping-only-did-no-829475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Relief for Women