Complaint Review: Natural Relief for Women

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: valbury — Covert Michigan United States of America
Natural Relief for Women

Natural Relief for Women Kavi Relief, Living ESS A HUGE SCAM with future unauthorized charges every month Internet

This company is such a scam and ripoff.  Saw this advertised on TV and signed up on their website.  Paid the $5.95 via debit and received in the mail 5 6 bottles.  Then another charge was placed on my card of $89.95.  I called the toll free number and they said to return 5 bottles since I did use some of the pills in the first bottle.  They gave me a return address, boxed it up and spent over $10 to return these products.  Then the following month noticed another charge on my card which was "Kavi Relief" for $9.95 of which I did not authorize.  Called and spoke to "Amber" - employee number 6584.  She told me the charge was for the use of a website.  Could not believe it.  Told her to reverse the charges, she did and also asked if there were going to be any more charges, she replied NO.  Told her to remove my credit information permanently and she replied she would. [continued below]....
.....  Now I just check my account and there is another charge for $9.95 for "living ess".  The payment has not gone through so I called my bank.  They told me to come in and have a new card re-issued so that this will stop or let the payment run through and give them another call and then come in to get a new card.  I called but they are on Pacific Time, so I will wait and talk to a representative again and also ask for AMBER.... then go to the bank.

This company needs to be stopped at doing this wrongness now as I have read several complaints about this company.  Wished I would never applied online!  Ugh!  Please take heed for those of you that want to try this.  Their products do not work.  Just a total scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Relief-for-Women/internet/Natural-Relief-for-Women-Kavi-Relief-Living-ESS-A-HUGE-SCAM-with-future-unauthorized-ch-862495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Relief for Women