Complaint Review: Natural Relief

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: psychrn — Cleveland Tennessee United States of America
Natural Relief
SanDiego County, California United States of America

Natural Relief KAVI This company sold a product that does not work at all and after you pay the 5.95 for the first bottle they charge your credit card for 89.95 then when you try to dispute it they finally refund the mon SanDiego County, California

I ordered a product called Natural Relief for menopausal symptoms and paid the 5.95 shipping and handling fee. The product did not work and I called to cancel any other shipments and returned the remaining bottles of pills. A charge of 88.95 appeared on my bank account two weeks later and made my checking account bounce. I called the company several times and finally they credited this amount back to my account but the damage was already done. The next month I started seeing two different charges on my bank account both for 9.95 each. One was under the name Kavi and the other was under the name Natural Relief. I called the company and they would not listen and kept saying its a trial online email community or something and refused to cancel. After becoming angry and hateful with the sales rep she finally agreed to cancel my account. Several months later these charges appeared again on my account and I had to call again and threaten them with a law suit. They refuse to refund my recent 9.95 fee but said they would no longer charge my card. This is a scam and people need to beware these people are crooks!!!! I am going to see next month if there is a charge and if so I will have to completely close my bank account because of these people but I will also file a lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Relief/SanDiego-County-California-/Natural-Relief-KAVI-This-company-sold-a-product-that-does-not-work-at-all-and-after-you-pa-814981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Relief