Complaint Review: Natural Source Store, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:radcliff Kentucky
Natural Source Store, LLC.
4051 SW 47th Ave, #101-102 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Natural Source Store, LLC. Illegally Charging Bank Account Davie Florida

I called this company multiple times before my trial was up. Not only was I unsatisfied with the product, which was nothing more than your normal average moisturizer, but I also had read the complaints about the company. Everytime I called, I was on hold for at least 15 minutes. When a representative FINALLY answered, they spoke little to no English and did not understand what I was telling them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they conveniently said they were the supervisor THEN said that the supervisor was not available. They asked for an "account number" which was never given to me, an email was NEVER sent. I called multiple times a day, every day, same story. Then on April 7, they charged me 89.95!! I was so furious that I filed a complaint with the BBB. Then on April 16th, one day after my Birthday, they charged me 96.90! I called my bank and disputed the charges, and they issued me a new card. That debit of 96.90 caused my account to be overdrawn causing a insufficient funds fee of $50!!! I have a great record with my bank and had to argue with them to see if they could in anyway reverse it! So now I'm disputing Natural Source Store as well as filing complaints with the BBB. My family and I have suffered greatly because of this! I am so disgusted and have informed all my friends and family who were interested in this company to not do ANY business.

Cbate88
radcliff, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store-LLC/Davie-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-LLC-Illegally-Charging-Bank-Account-Davie-Florida-445346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store, LLC.