Complaint Review: Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: knbc — Centennial Colorado United States of America
Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial
4051 SW 47th Ave Davie, Florida United States of America

Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial South Beach Brite, Dazzle Smile Got ripped off, cancelled (10 times), closed my card, now in collections - help! Davie, Florida

I was kicking myself back in Nov./2009 when I was taken by the free trial offer for $2 from South Beach Brite and Dazzle Smile.  My account was charged immediately, and the company called to confirm - and totally disregarded when I said I didn't order anything for $79 or otherwise.  I called every number associated with South Beach Brite, Dazzle Smile, Smile Brite, et al and cancelled the associated memberships - received a KMA number, and then did the whole process again over the next several days - each time receiving a confirmation of the account cancellation.  They said they couldn't remove the charges on my card, but could stop shipping the dental trays I didn't order.  Upon questioning them later on their policy, I was told they would refund the money when they receive back the product (which they never shipped!).  I filed a dispute with my bank who promptly credited my account for the money.  I also closed the card number that I used (it was a debit).  So, with multiple confirmations of cancellation, and a card number no longer active I thought I was done.

Just received in the mail today (4/30 - 6 months after this fiasco started) a collections notice billing me $128.95.  When I called Natural Source they said there was no record of my cancelling so I owed the full amount.  To add insult to injury I was stupid enough not to keep the RMA and Tracking number.  Any suggestions?  These guys just WON"T give up - so don't assume that after six months they won't find a way to come after you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial/Davie-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial-South-Beach-Brite-Dazzle-Smile-Got-ripped-598703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial