Complaint Review: Natural Source Store / South Beach Smile Trial

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:mount washington Kentucky
Natural Source Store / South Beach Smile Trial
4051 Sw 47th Ave Suites 101 & 102 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Natural Source Store / South Beach Smile Trial free trial scam, charges card 79.99 before you even have chance to try, received product on 19th march was charged 79.99 on 20th of march, horrible scam just like the acia scam on news Davie Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Issues

On March 6th I found the site to try a trial of the teeth whitener for 6.95 shipping, card was charged on the 6th, Received product on March 19th and card was charged again on the 20th for 79.99.
Called to talk to rep, only to hear him say " I cannot hear you speak up" over and over again. Then called again and was told cannot hear you again. Only because call I started each conversation with the word refund.
I called again saying I would like to order and of course he could hear me then, then said I need refund and he hung up.

I called on the 27th of march and was on the phone for 33 minutes (keep in mind , not a toll free number) I was told that by Charlie, that they could only give me a 40.00 refund.

Waiting the 4-5 business days as told by charlie for the refund that never came.Again called Apr 6th and could not understand the person answering phone.
Called again that afternoon and no answer.
April 8th called and got Zion and was told wait 4-5 more days for refund, told him I do not like this scam, he said sorry and he will make sure refund is not delayed. Zion said refund will be issued within 2 days.
April 10th spoke to Brad Watson, again no refund and got a sorry for delay and wait 10 business days again.
Please advise me on how to make this louder for others to avoid being scammed and ho to get my actual refund

Melissansteve
mount washington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial/Davie-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial-free-trial-scam-charges-card-7999-before-443137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store / South Beach Smile Trial

Shipping Issues

AUTHOR: Natural Source Store - (U.S.A.)

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We have had an overwhelming response to our products and have been back ordered on some products which have caused them to be shipped late. We have taken steps to rectify all of these issues and, as of this writing, all orders are being shipped within 48 hours. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday Friday, 9:00AM 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,