Complaint Review: Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial

• Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: steve leach — Shelby Township Michigan United States of America
Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial
4051 sw 47 ave davie, Florida United States of America

Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial south beach brite I cancelled the order but they are still charging me. It said a free trial offer on the web page davie, Florida

I answered an add for a free trail offer in which I would receive a trail size amount of teeth whiting compound for a small fee (shipping charges under $5 bucks)...After three or four months I started receiving "DO NOT REPLY" emails stating that I was being charged $78.83 to my debit card because I didn't cancel in time????I read nothing when I ordered the product that said I would be charded this....I have called this company many times and tried to cancel the order that I never placed and never received...The company rep said he would forward my info to a third party(collections)I now see that this company has been doing this to alot of people...how can we stop them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial/davie-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-South-Beach-Smile-Trial-south-beach-brite-I-cancelled-the-order-but-599670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store - South Beach Smile Trial