Complaint Review: Natural Source Store

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Natural Source Store
4051 SW Ave.,Suite 1 & 2 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Natural Source Store Just enough time given to scam you Davie Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Issues - please contact our corporate office

I kept seeing those annoying messages on myspace about this cream that would help reduce the appearacne of stretch marks. I had a baby and because of this, I got them. I do not feel ashamed, many pregnant women do. I decided to try their Cosmetyn Intense Stretch mark therapy. I thought all I could loose was the $6 dollar shipping, something I gladly willing to give to help undo a little damage. They claim that they allow you 21 days from arrival to try the project. I called on April 8th to cancel any further orders and to make sure I was billed the $89 for the full price of the product. When I called I first called the customer service number, however this is not a toll call and after waiting several minutes I quit waiting and called the toll call for new orders only.
First I spoke to a woman. She had told me I had 21 days. I asked her when this started. She stated it was from the first day they sent my package. In my opinion, this is not practical. I question how they know when you received it, the package does not ask for signature. I feel they need to invest in this.I asked to speak to her manager once. She did not allow me, she did it for me instead. She said she could offer me half. She offered me $40. Half of $89 would be more like $45.50. Right there, trying to rip me off! I had found out I was billed on the previous day for this product, April 7th.
I explained that this was the day I had marked on my calander and that I should have not been charged yesterday. I wasked if I could speak to the manager again. I got put on hold twice. Then hung up on.
I called back and by no surpise it went straight to a message system to leave a message. I kept calling.
It finally rang and a white women answered. She knew who I was before I spoke. Seems fishy.
She explained that the 21 day trial starts the day of order.

Both women had different stories. The product is fradulantly adverstised. THey make it appear to the consumer that you have 21 days to try it. Interesting enough, they mrket on the bottle that it wakes 4-6 weeks to see result. Not long enough trial to produce results.
When I explained that I didn't have results, they bascially said it was my fault. That it worked on almost all skin types, insulting me.

This product leaved you smelling like a lotioned tissue and out of $90 hard earned dollars. Consumers beware!

Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store/Davie-Florida-33314/Natural-Source-Store-Just-enough-time-given-to-scam-you-Davie-Florida-442656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store

Customer Service Issues - please contact our corporate office

AUTHOR: Natural Source Store - (U.S.A.)

We would like you to know that we have read your complaint and appreciate your feedback. We recently outsourced our customer service to India and have learned our lesson. This third-party customer service company was unable to perform at the levels we demand and as a result, we have moved 100% of our customer service operations back to the US. We would be more than happy to help you with your situation and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about it. Our Executive Response Department at our corporate office is dedicated to addressing any customer issues that may have resulted from these issues. Please contact our Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours (Monday Friday, 9:00AM 5:00 PM) so that we may be of further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Natural Source Store,