Complaint Review: Natural Source Store

• Submitted: Thu, December 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chicago Illinois U.S.A.
Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Ave; Ste 101 Internet United States of America

Natural Source Store Company charges credit card $83.95/automatically, if I fail to contact customer service and return "free trial offer" Internet

Complaint is that I ordered South Beach Brite "risk free trial sample" teeth whitener for shipping cost of 1.00. When product arrived, fine print enclosed said that Risk Free Trial will automatically enroll me into their home delivery plan, charge my credit card 79.95 for the "free" product received; they would charge my card every 30 days.

At the time of the online order, I was called by Natural Source Store to confirm the order and to request that I subscribe to other special deals (e.g. Wal-Mart discount card, etc). I told the caller "do not send any deals to which I need to unsubscribe at a later date."

After the free sample arrived and I read the fine print on the paper enclosed with the trial, I contacted my credit card company and was informed that there was already a pending charge for 79.95 from Natural Source Store. The credit card company advised me to wait until the charge actually appeared on my statement and then to dispute the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Source-Store/internet/Natural-Source-Store-Company-charges-credit-card-8395automatically-if-I-fail-to-contac-545087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Source Store