• Report: #412024

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
NaturalCures
1462 Elmherst Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

NaturalCures Charge my American express for a reorder I did not authorize Elk Grove Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Hahahaha.. "Im going to cancel a good credit card because a company charged wrong"

I placed a one time order for suppliments last year in the internet. I was very careful not to check the reoder box. I receive the suppliments they charged my American express and I thought I was done with them.

To my supprise in Dec I saw a charge on my card I called American express to dispute it. Within three days after that a box of suppement was delivered in my home from the itv people. I immediately went to the post office and returned it. Hoping that the charges will be reversed.

I received a letter from american express saying that I receive a package so I'm resposible for the bill. I tried to call the customer service number listed on the infomation 1-800-240-0063 and 1-800-240-3417 but the answer is always that the phone # you called is experiencing problems and disconnect.

I am going to cancell my American Express card and I will never use them again.

Madashell
Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NaturalCures/Elk-Grove-Illinois-60007/NaturalCures-Charge-my-American-express-for-a-reorder-I-did-not-authorize-Elk-Grove-Illino-412024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NaturalCures

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sexylovinalex - (U.S.A.)

One of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Did you tell them you returned it? Nope. Did you set up the dispute as unauthorized? probably. which means you lied to the credit card company because you authorized the credit card to be billed when you signed up for that trial.

You can dispute it again. FYI, i have an american express card, that line never disconnects itself, and its employees are always there, 24/7 to take calls, whether the system is down or not.

So dont try to blame it on the credit card, its your fault.