Complaint Review: Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau
naturalcures.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau When you accept something for free it's not! Monetary funds subtracted from your account without knowledge. Nationwide

Ladies and gentleman read your monthly bank statements. Boy,did I learn the hard way! Recently,my account was brought to my attention due to a charge of $9.95 since November 13,2007. The way it happened could happen to anyone. Eight months ago I ordered Kevin Trudeau's books on natural cures.It was on an infomercial and when I called to place an order I was offered everything under the moon. I kept insisting I only wanted the books.

Finally...at the end I was asked to subscribe to Kevin's newsletter and I accepted reluctantly. I thought reading the monthly newsletter will further my education and benefit my well being. Perhaps help some friends with unknown ailments.I also took the offer because I was informed after the first month free trial I could cancel the newsletter.

After the first issue I decided I no longer was interested in the newsletter and I cancelled it. No problem,so I thought! Eight months later I found myself completely dumb founded and dreadfully wrong. Since the cancellation I am not able to contact anyone to rectify the dillema.Next course of action was to call my bank in which they had a number to contact. I have tried to call the given number on many occasions and the only successes are hang ups and holds for thirty minutes at a time and a live person to talk to is impossible. The only choice was to renotify my bank and close out my debit card.My only hope is I won't have to suffer any more repercussions. Please help me. Discouraged and Angry.

Alexzandra
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naturalcures-Newsletter-By-Kevin-Trudeau/nationwide/Naturalcures-Newsletter-By-Kevin-Trudeau-When-you-accept-something-for-free-its-not-Mone-352869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC