Complaint Review: Naturalgarciniacmbogia

• Submitted: Sat, December 28, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Double Springs Alabama
Internet USA

Naturalgarciniacmbogia Was doing research on the product did not order found charge on my bank statement for89.99 Internet

On November 25,while looking over my bank statement ,I found a charge for 89.99. I was doing research on a product garcinia Cambodia on their web site.i did not order anything. I am not sure how they got my debit card number.i want my money back.not sure how to do that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naturalgarciniacmbogia/internet/Naturalgarciniacmbogia-Was-doing-research-on-the-product-did-not-order-found-charge-on-my-1111369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naturalgarciniacmbogia