Complaint Review: Naturally Vibrant Health

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Brigette07 — Huntington Beach California
Naturally Vibrant Health
16264 Mountain Dr. Littleton, Colorado USA

Naturally Vibrant Health Salus Per Aquam, Ionic Researchers Dangerous Detox Foot Bath Machine & Abusive Vendor Littleton Colorado

*Author of original report: These Vendor is Dangerous & Unprofessinal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: She Refused to Return the item! As soon as she did she got a full refund

I purchased an overpriced IONIC Foot Bath detoxing machine thinking that it would work better.  Instead, it got me seriously ill with gastritis.  This is a very dangerous machine for patients with brain injuries and convalescent injured and ill patients.  This is a very powerful machine.  However, for the price it is very poorly packaged, is very dangerous, with a 4 page, not written professionally, and with confoluted vague instructions.  When I asked for detailed instructions I was directed to www.reflexiologyinternational.com, to read a bunch of testimonials, after I had received the unit.  After using it for about a week, I was getting very ill with extreme gastritis.  When I realized it was the machine, after notifying the vendor, I returned it to where it came from.  I did not print the label becasue it was self pay.  Instead, I returned it to where it came from, Corona California, Ionic Researchers.  But after they gave me another address to mail it to, with my own money, I told them that it was already in the mail.  However, the post office says it was undeliverable, when I track it.  This vendor has accused me of lying, stealing, giving her false information and harassed me to noe end with emails, but she won't even give me her name.  I think her name is Teresa A. Christian, locarted at about 3 addresses at Littleton, CO, the one I am supposed to return it to is: 16264 Deer Mountain Dr., Littleton, CO.  I have told her several times to stop harassing me with her emails, but she don't stop.  She does not even know how to track a package, and then acuses me of giving her the wrong tracking number.

I am using another most reasonable Ionic foot bath detoxing machine that cost me $90, does not get me ill, and works the best.  It even detoxes heavy metals out of my system.

Beware of this very unprofessional with extreme poor customer and business sense skills and an overprice machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naturally-Vibrant-Health/Littleton-Colorado-80127/Naturally-Vibrant-Health-Salus-Per-Aquam-Ionic-Researchers-Dangerous-Detox-Foot-Bath-Mac-1093189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naturally Vibrant Health

These Vendor is Dangerous & Unprofessinal

AUTHOR: Brigette07 - ()

She attacks me with lies and defamations.  My package was stuck in the postal system for 36 days, in the meantime she kept harassing me via email.  I even had to block her and I still have her emails.  She really tried to make Amazon believe her that I refused to return the package; which is preposterous.  And to try to say that I called her a Hitler and a Nazi is bizarre.  The words were not even in my mind.  I am not a bigot, but a devout 71 year old Catholic.  All that she is slandering me with, is what she did to me.  She is unreal and bizarre.  I am a CPA; thus, I adhere to my professional training.  I have spent days of wasting my time, dealing with her with the postal service and with Amazon.  She is the worst nightmare I have ever experienced in my 50 years of business experience.  Her machine is definitely dangerous for someone with brain injuries like mine.  They can't just go around making claims that it will help everyone.  In fact, her product has been a triple nightmare for me, I got very ill with gastritis with her product, she victimized me and the package was held up for 36 days, and I had to spend a great deal of postage, about $55; which I am out of.

I have been doing business with Amazon at least on a weekly basis, but never have experienced a vendor as abusive, unprofessional, wicked, and vicious like her.  For her to claim that she has been in business for 30 years, does not justify for her to be so vicious and attack her own customers.  Her return arrived back to me on November 20, 13 after being in the postal system for 36 days.  I then promptly returned it to her and appealed it with Amazon, and it was Amazon who had to give me the refund.  She didn't care whether she ripped me or Amazon off.  She claims she won the claim that is because of her lies to Amazon about me.  I kept in contact with Amazon, and for the last three weeks of this ordeal, her emails could not get through because I blocked her.  I kept communicating to Amazon, and also sent her a copy of the tracking record, where it detailed the dates the package was lost in the postal system because the first post office returning the package, it was lacking the unit number; their sticker blocked also my return address.  The manufacturer neglected to include in the original return address the unit number.  By the time I was told to return it to the abusive seller, the package was already in the mail.  Beware of this seller, if you have to return her product, she becomes very abusive.  Just read her rebuttal, she did the same thing with the BBB, and the BBB gave her a bad mark.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

She Refused to Return the item! As soon as she did she got a full refund

AUTHOR: Naturally Vibrant Health - ()

Where do I start?  I've had several retail businesses in last 30 years and Never experienced someone like her.

She bought it on Amazon, used it, asked to return it, I approved the return and provided my address.

She she informed me she already returned it to the manufacturer. The package was returned to her undeliverable. I kept telling her Amazon gives 30 days for her to return it and she needed to send it to me. She flat out refused for a month. She called me Hilter and a Nazi for "dictating" where she had to return it. I said you can't buy something from one store and return it to another and get mad that first store didn't give a refund.

When she missed her deadline, Amazon sided with me and closed the case. Then she complained to BBB and Amazon told her if she immediately returned it to me she'd get a refund. She finally followed directions and I gave her a full refund.

I requested Amazon check her order history because I can't be the only seller who has dealt with her craziness. She would call and email insulting me, namecalling 5-10 times in a row when all she was asked to do was return it to the seller. Not the manufacturer who didn't sell it to her.  I have spend over 12 hours of valuable time dealing with her, her numerous complaints to everyone she could. I mean really, doesn't she have anything better to do?  I do.

If I could warn people not to interact with her I would. Nightmarish.

As for the product, I'm not the manufacturer. I and my family have loved ours for years. I sell them worldwide. No one has ever complained once. About anything about it. Many have saod it saved their health and they love it. The manufacturer has always been responsive and professional.