Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse By Pure Nutrients

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: Patty — Edmonton Kentucky USA
Nature Cleanse By Pure Nutrients
311 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury, New York United States of America

Nature Cleanse By Pure Nutrients CleanseMe BEWARE! "Pure Nutrients" BEWARE Woodbury, New York

I don't know if I even ordered this product, I did order 2 products and after that I have been endated with at least 10+ products ariving almost daily.

When I got my credit card bill, I was in total shock over 800.00 worth of stuff had been charged to my card.  I had never heard of a single one of them.

I called my credit card company and was told they had been bombarted with complaints over the same companies.  They have been great in helping me try to resolve this.  I still had all the stuff that was sent, which was no where near the items I was charge for, they suggested I sent back and get a delievery receipt which I did.

I plan on contacted CBS and MSNBC and there ads are running on all of these sites.  The two products I ordered, I was lead to believe that Rachael Ray endorsed, I plan on writing her staff also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse-By-Pure-Nutrients/Woodbury-New-York-11797/Nature-Cleanse-By-Pure-Nutrients-CleanseMe-BEWARE-Pure-Nutrients-BEWARE-Woodbury-New-Y-499739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Cleanse By Pure Nutrients