Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse - Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Nature Cleanse - Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Nature Cleanse - Pure Nutrients Nature Cleans...SCAM...RIPOFF!! DO NOT PURCHASE Orange Connecticut

Well,
Another one bites the dust. I ordered this Colon Cleanser thinking it would be good for my health and has been devastaing to my purse. The articles and news video is just great to pull you into the scam. I looked at my account today and noticed that I had a 88.00 charge for 6/30 and a 93.95 on 7/1/09.

Needless to say I have not been able to speak with anyone and because they did it so clever I had to close my account and get a new card. Someone has to stop this group. I too want my money back and now!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse-Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Nature-Cleanse-Pure-Nutrients-Nature-CleansSCAMRIPOFF-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-Orange-Co-466723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Cleanse - Pure Nutrients