Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse PureNutrients purenutrientsproducts.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Edison New Jersey
Nature Cleanse PureNutrients purenutrientsproducts.com
3280 Suntree Blvd, Ste 101, Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

NatureCleanse.org Purenutrientsproducts.com FAKE PROMISES, NON RESPONSIVE, BAD BUSINESS MODEL Melbourne Florida

*Author of original report: SERIES of LIES from Nature Cleanse (Pure Nutrients)

I also was about to become victim for the luring wrong business tactics of this company. However I used different approach apt for organizations with such business model. They try to target large customers who want to do anything thinking they will be more healthier by using these products (Not FDA approved). Many people like me do not do enough reserch before buying. Nevertheless I went through terms and conditions before purchase.

1) When you call to cancel order within FREE Trial period if you select option to cancel order - you never will get live representative. I was waiting on phone for 50 minutes from landline phone. After 30-35 minutes being on hold I called same number from cellphone and chose the IVR option to place new order. Surprise - New order call was received in 10-12 minutes while other was still on hold music.

2) I was extremely polite (so that phone does not get hung up) - The lady on other side considered my request for cancellation when I told her I have order reference (noted while ordered) and I told her I accidently pressed button for new order instead of cancellation.

3) She confirmed order cancellation on phone and said within 1-2 hours I must get cancellation email. she confirmed my email address. As expected there was no cancellation email. There was no order confirmation email also. However credit card was duly reflecting charges within 2 hours of putting online order.

4) After reading review about product, company (after putting order - my mistake) I decided within 2 days to cancel this order without any wait for arrival for product which NEVER came to my place. Order cancelling agent was not sure if it is shipped.

5) I contacted my credit card company and informed them immediately and they mentioned they received similar complaint from MANY CUSTOMERS. They advised me to get my card changed to avoid further damage due to charging. I got new card and matter is solved only on shipping charges of $5.99 fortunately.

6) Exactly on 14 day I received email from email Id "noreply@naturecleanse.com" indicating they considered my cancellation order (which was after 12 days of phone confirmation) - I suspect they tried to charge my card like they did to many - they were unsuccessful and they then tried to show/pretend honesty for possible refund of initial shipping thinking that may be another good way of getting back in touch to cheat.

However they did not refund even shipping (for product NOT sent)

7) Today I received 5 day BACK DATED EMAIL confirming my cancellation. The email came from "PureNutrientsClaims@cs.americorp.us"

LESSON - Never use your regular credit card - If you accidently do dont wait on Nature cleanse phone for cancellation, instead - call credit card company get card with other number and other 3-digit cvv number. All big credit card companies are aware of these scam companies. Thay WILL help.

I am writing this ONLY for AWARENESS - my loss is small - only shipping for non delivered product (cancelled in 2 days from ordering)

Please do not become victim - I understand from others and medical information - such non FDA approved products may NOT be good for health and may create problem (apart from mental stress)

General_customer
Edison, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse-PureNutrients-purenutrientsproductscom/Melbourne-Florida-32940/NatureCleanseorg-Purenutrientsproductscom-FAKE-PROMISES-NON-RESPONSIVE-BAD-BUSINESS-MO-465294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Cleanse PureNutrients purenutrientsproducts.com

SERIES of LIES from Nature Cleanse (Pure Nutrients)

AUTHOR: General_customer - (U.S.A.)

Nature cleanse mail reads they do not want unhappy customers and so they are confirming my cancellation and repaying my amount back.

NOTHING is refunded even after a month of that email. I lose a little because I cancelled the card which I used for ordering

CANCELLING card is the only option - complaint has been made by many VISA and MASTERCARD customers but do not know if nature cleanse is banned. Its surprising that they cheat thousands of customers and still continue their cheating business...