- Report: #465294
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse PureNutrients purenutrientsproducts.com
Nature Cleanse PureNutrients purenutrientsproducts.com3280 Suntree Blvd, Ste 101, Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.
NatureCleanse.org Purenutrientsproducts.com FAKE PROMISES, NON RESPONSIVE, BAD BUSINESS MODEL Melbourne Florida
*Author of original report: SERIES of LIES from Nature Cleanse (Pure Nutrients)
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) When you call to cancel order within FREE Trial period if you select option to cancel order - you never will get live representative. I was waiting on phone for 50 minutes from landline phone. After 30-35 minutes being on hold I called same number from cellphone and chose the IVR option to place new order. Surprise - New order call was received in 10-12 minutes while other was still on hold music.
2) I was extremely polite (so that phone does not get hung up) - The lady on other side considered my request for cancellation when I told her I have order reference (noted while ordered) and I told her I accidently pressed button for new order instead of cancellation.
3) She confirmed order cancellation on phone and said within 1-2 hours I must get cancellation email. she confirmed my email address. As expected there was no cancellation email. There was no order confirmation email also. However credit card was duly reflecting charges within 2 hours of putting online order.
4) After reading review about product, company (after putting order - my mistake) I decided within 2 days to cancel this order without any wait for arrival for product which NEVER came to my place. Order cancelling agent was not sure if it is shipped.
5) I contacted my credit card company and informed them immediately and they mentioned they received similar complaint from MANY CUSTOMERS. They advised me to get my card changed to avoid further damage due to charging. I got new card and matter is solved only on shipping charges of $5.99 fortunately.
6) Exactly on 14 day I received email from email Id "firstname.lastname@example.org" indicating they considered my cancellation order (which was after 12 days of phone confirmation) - I suspect they tried to charge my card like they did to many - they were unsuccessful and they then tried to show/pretend honesty for possible refund of initial shipping thinking that may be another good way of getting back in touch to cheat.
However they did not refund even shipping (for product NOT sent)
7) Today I received 5 day BACK DATED EMAIL confirming my cancellation. The email came from "PureNutrientsClaims@cs.americorp.us"
LESSON - Never use your regular credit card - If you accidently do dont wait on Nature cleanse phone for cancellation, instead - call credit card company get card with other number and other 3-digit cvv number. All big credit card companies are aware of these scam companies. Thay WILL help.
I am writing this ONLY for AWARENESS - my loss is small - only shipping for non delivered product (cancelled in 2 days from ordering)
Please do not become victim - I understand from others and medical information - such non FDA approved products may NOT be good for health and may create problem (apart from mental stress)
Edison, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse-PureNutrients-purenutrientsproductscom/Melbourne-Florida-32940/NatureCleanseorg-Purenutrientsproductscom-FAKE-PROMISES-NON-RESPONSIVE-BAD-BUSINESS-MO-465294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.