Complaint Review: Nature Cleanse-genuine Cleanse Pro-new Nature Cleanse- Pure Nutrients- Pure Nutriants

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:gadsden Tennessee
3280 Suntree Boulevard #101 Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

Nature Cleanse-genuine Cleanse Pro-new Nature Cleanse- Pure Nutrients- Pure Nutriants nature cleanse, good only for cleansing your wallet Melbourne Florida

*Consumer Comment: Nature Cleanse Pro-Rip-Off

*Author of original report: Nature Cleanse response

Nature Cleanse is all rip off. Please don't let them scam you too! They won't answer their phone until they stick you for at least another $88. They won't let you cancell you order by phone or internet until they rip you off. The product is worthless but the charges are real.

Roger
gadsden, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Cleanse-genuine-Cleanse-Pro-new-Nature-Cleanse-Pure-Nutrients-Pure-Nutriants/Melbourne-Florida-32940/Nature-Cleanse-genuine-Cleanse-Pro-new-Nature-Cleanse-Pure-Nutrients-Pure-Nutriants-natu-466440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Cleanse-genuine Cleanse Pro-new Nature Cleanse- Pure Nutrients- Pure Nutriants

Nature Cleanse Pro-Rip-Off

AUTHOR: BettyC - ()

I do very much agree Nature Cleanse Pro-is a total rip-off! I know it is a 2 week trial period, and I tried calling them several times before the trial was over with their 1-800 number they provided and was on hold forever, so could not get ahold of them to cancel.

They finally answered after the "14" day and they had already charged me $89.99 for my "little bottle" of their 30 day supply. I asked for my money back and they refused, I had already opened it so I could not return it, and when I asked to speak with a supervisor they did not have any for me to speak with. They said the best they could do was refund me $32 dollars back to my account, but I had to eat the other $57.99.

They are a complete rip-off so please do not order from them. I have also read in other complaints that even if you do get ahold of them during your "14" day trial period, if you try to cancel with them they charge you a $50 cancellation fee, so either way its a lose-lose situation with this company.

So learn from my mistake and do not order from them period, stay away!!!

Nature Cleanse response

AUTHOR: Roger - (U.S.A.)

After reporting this rip-off to the Florida attorney, the BBB of Florida,Rip-Off report.com, and disputing the charge to the credit card company, I received a credit of $88 from the company, confirmed by e-mail.