Complaint Review: Nature Smile

• Reported By: Unhappy — Springfield Missouri
Nature Smile
Internet USA

Nature Smile Terrible service with disgusting attitude Internet

I placed an order with this company on their website and they immediately charged me $75.00. Three weeks later I still did not have my order and I contacted them to ask them what was going on. The guy told me that his shipment from sweden had not been released by the FDA.

I asked for a refund and he put me on hold for a few minutes then came back on the phone and told me it was done. I checked with my bank the next day, no refund. I emailed him and asked what was going on and this is the reply i got: "Your refund was done.. Please stop wasting my time.." ,

I promptly emailed him back and told him that i would not stop contacting him until i got my money back, and that i would be filing a report with the FTC if i didnt get a refund.
This was the response i got back from this company: "You are such a waste of time.. Do whatever u want..  You could wait a few days for the product.. Next week you will still have gum disease and see how much your little money will buy in in the doctors office. Get a life man.  We don't need you little money"

I still have not recieved my $75 refund even though i was told that it had been processed.

BUYERS BEWARE, these people are NOT trustworthy and just want to get into your pockets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-Smile/internet/Nature-Smile-Terrible-service-with-disgusting-attitude-Internet-1060346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature Smile