Complaint Review: Nature cleanse Pro

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Cathy L. — Lansing Michigan
Nature cleanse Pro
323 S. Doheney Dr. Los Angelas, California USA

Nature cleanse Pro Pure Garcinia Cambogia They will charge you even after you cancel free trial! I was charged $89.00 for cleanse and $99.98 ,2 months in a row! Los Angelas California

I cancelled my free trial one week after recieving my shipment. Within 14 days later, my bank account was charged $89.99 for the cleanse and $99.98 for the garcinia. Then again the following month for a total of $379.94. I called the (866) number several times only to be on hold for 20-30 mins. When I finally reached someone, of course they had no record of my cancellation and told me to return the (2nd) shipment when it comes, but they would only refund the second months payment. UGH!! So I am autamatically out $189.97. BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nature-cleanse-Pro/Los-Angelas-California/Nature-cleanse-Pro-Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-They-will-charge-you-even-after-you-cancel-free-1153610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature cleanse Pro