Complaint Review: Natures Acai

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Hayfork California
Natures Acai
20100 S. Vermont Ave Nationwide U.S.A.

Nature's Acai Berry; Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals Natures Acai, Amir & Sanches Nutraceuticals Dishonest, Sleazy Company should be shut down by Federal and State Authorities Torrance California

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

After I saw that I had been duped into way more than the $4.99 free sample of Acai berry, I immediately called the 800 number to cancel everything, including the free sample. I told the clerk-for-hire in the Philipines that I had no intention of doing business with such a blatantly fraudulent company.

She refused to cancel the $4.99 and put me on hold for 1/2 hour waiting for a supervisor (just part of their wear-you-down tactics). I hung up and called my credit card company, Capital One, and the rep there told me they have been inundated with complaints about this company, and that their fraud department is working on it.

I don't understand how an intentionally fraudulent business can be allowed to operate when the credit card companies and the authorities have all been notified. How do people running this kind of business sleep at night? How can people create a business who's only chance of success is by cheating people? Why are their web sites up and running as I write this? What will it take to shut them down?

By the way, it takes 20 times longer to file a report here at your web site than it does at the BBB' site!

Christine
Hayfork, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Acai/nationwide/Natures-Acai-Berry-Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-Natures-Acai-Amir-Sanches-Nutrace-427530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Acai

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Valued Customer,

From your posting, I am unclear as to the nature of your original complaint with Nature's Acai Berry Supplement. Your post sounds as if you had made a discovery after signing up for our product. On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If this is not the case, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any further issues that you might experience. Thank you and have a great day!