Complaint Review: Nature's Best Acai Berry , Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Mentone California
Nature's Best Acai Berry , Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals
5425 E. Broadway, Ste 282 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Nature's Best Acai Berry , Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals Unauthorized charges Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

Responding to their glitzy ad on the internet: i ordered a "free sample" of their product. According to the ad, I would be charged a small $1.99 shipping and handling charge. I received the product about three weeks later with no accompanying paperwork, just an invoice for $1.99. Several days later while checking my bank account, I saw a charge from them for $79.95. When I called them, I was told that by allowing them to charge my credit card for the $1.99 it also allowed them to enroll me in their "program" for the additional charge and also to allow enrollment into two additional programs for which I would also be charged. The person on the phone said I needed to read the paperwork that came with the order, of which there was none, and that it stated the same. This is a total ripoff scheme.

A representative from this company has been rebutting these charges on the consumer websites, but their words are completely false. The numbers they give will hook you up to an offshore boiler room where they will tell you "tough luck". They will not credit your account because they just made a nice profit on their $1.99 free trial offer. I like others have filed reports with the FTC, Arizona Attorney General and BBB, which by the way has given them an "F" rating. I don't plan to stop here and will continue to persue prosecution of this scam company.

Kgn
Mentone, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Best-Acai-Berry-Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals/Tucson-Arizona-85711-3704/Natures-Best-Acai-Berry-Amir-And-Sanchez-Neutraceuticals-Unauthorized-charges-Tucson-Ar-432217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature's Best Acai Berry , Amir And Sanchez Neutraceuticals

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!