Complaint Review: Natures Best Natures Acai

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Natures Best Natures Acai
20100 S. Vermont Ave. Torrance, California U.S.A.

Natures Best Natures Acai Charges not made clear on web page Torrance California

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

*Author of original report: Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals Natures best Acai

Natures Best Company charges customers for product they don't want!
You have to read all fine print on pages on website to find out they are going to charge you for product in 14 days. Nothing in the packaging tells you this! Because I did not call within their so called 14 day trial period, They charged my account for $79.95!
This product does not perform as promised. I called the company as soon as I noticed the charge on my account and read the Rip Off Reports. There I found out about the additional Fit Factory and Cost Masters. When I called the company I informed the operator I wanted all accounts canceled for me immediately.
I told the woman I wanted a refund for the product and was informed that it was sent on February 13th. My account was not actually charged until the 17th! Strange how that works and how convenient! She also informed me that because it is a food product they cannot accept returns. I plan to be at the mailbox to refuse the shipment when it arrives. Otherwise I will return it with a label requiring them to sign for it!
I am also going to my bank to show them the cancellations and block all further deductions from my account!
I have received e-mail confirmations for my cancellations to the three companies involved. They also apparently give out your e-mail to any one who wants it. I have received a high volume of e-mails ever since I tried the "Free Trial"
Do not buy from this company. They did not give me any satisfaction!
I can only hope that Oprah Winfrey removes her name from this company as soon as possible!

Loran
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Best-Natures-Acai/Torrance-California-90502/Natures-Best-Natures-Acai-Charges-not-made-clear-on-web-page-Torrance-California-424986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Best Natures Acai

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Valued Customer,

Nature's Best Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. If you do not want the entire elite combo offered by these other companies, feel free to contact the customer service number for those products (1-877-495-1182) to ensure that you do not receive them. Furthermore, on behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!