Complaint Review: Natures Best

• Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Addison Texas
Natures Best
naturesbest.com Internet U.S.A.

Natures Best Acai Berry, Amir And Sanchez Big ripoff, but I did get a refund Tucson Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

After several call to customer service at 1-800-983-7968, and being left on hold for over 20 minutes....I finally talked to a supervisor (Zack Cornelious). He read to me that I had agreed to the terms. I threatened to go to the BBB and file a claim and file a lawsuit against this company as being "ripoff experts" He then issued a refund and gave me the confirmation number.

Busyguy
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Best/internet/Natures-Best-Acai-Berry-Amir-And-Sanchez-Big-ripoff-but-I-did-get-a-refund-Tucson-Intern-426650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Best

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Busyguy,

I am happy to hear that your problem was resolved in a satisfactory manner. As an employee of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have had during your ordering and trial process. All of the terms of service, including the elite membership that allows for automatic shipping--for your reordering convenience--are all clearly defined, including the amounts that will be charged. As I will assume that you read these terms before you signed up for our product, I am sorry to hear that you have changed your mind about your membership. Feel free to contact our company in the future if you should wish to again try our wonderful acai product or if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day.