Complaint Review: Nature's Biology

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Mommad53 — Hastings Nebraska United States of America
Nature's Biology

Nature's Biology Do not answer customer service requests!! Internet

On June 6, 2012, I ordered a product called Hoodia Prime from a company named Nature's Biology. I spent $149.00 on 6 bottles and I did so because it was the least expensive way to purchase plus I had read their return information and it stated that anyone could return their products within 60 days of purchase if they obtained an RMA number. The product arrived fairly quickly, but after two weeks of use it was obvious that the product did  not live up to it's description so I went to their site, registered and made out a ticket to request an RMA. I provided all of the information that they required. I did the same two weeks later, and then two more tickets in the following weeks. I found a customer service number on my bank account which I have called 5 times to date. They are only supposedly open to take calls from 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m. from Monday-Wednesday Pacific time. No one ever answered the phone, and I have left messages each time which have not been returned. Soon, my 60 days will be up and there will be no way to recoup my money and return their products because there is no way to get an RMA from these people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Biology/internet/Natures-Biology-Do-not-answer-customer-service-requests-Internet-916733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature's Biology