Complaint Review: Nature's Biology

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Katie — Madison Heights Michigan
Nature's Biology

Nature's Biology Ordered a product, never received it, called and emailed multiple times 20 days later still waiting for a response. Internet

I ordered a product called Hoodia Prime off of www.naturesbiology.com on March 19th. They promptly charged my credit card the next business day for $136.75 . I waited 2 full weeks and my product did not come.

This has been day 2 of calling during their unusual business hours of Mon-Wed 9am to 1pm. I have not  received  a call back, even though their automated system says they return messages within 24 hours. All I want is the tracking information for a product I paid a lot of money for and never got. I have a feeling I was majorly scammed. And I have no way of getting a hold of the company responsible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Biology/internet/Natures-Biology-Ordered-a-product-never-received-it-called-and-emailed-multiple-times-1040138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature's Biology