Complaint Review: Nature's Inn

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Barbara — Big Bear California
Nature's Inn
932 Greenway Drive Big Bear City, California USA

Nature's Inn The owner is a creep, a liar and a judgemental hypocrite. Big Bear City California

My boyfriend and I checked in for a romantic evening away from our families. We made a drink and sat down to watch a little hockey on the crappy fuzzy tv. I sat on the bed and found that the mattress was covered in plastic sheeting that was sewn onto the bed. It made a horrible noise and felt funny. I couldn't imagine sleeping on it much less being intimate. Let me also mention that the room was full of old teddy bears, including a dirty looking on right on the pillows. It had a tiny couch and reminded me of visiting my grandma in senior housing. There was a woman out on the deck, who appeared to be a chronic user of meth, bbq'ing dinner for the owner, people smoking pot outside and the property is an out and out dump. The owner talked our ears off and was nosy about why we were renting a room as if that's any of his business. Anyway we went and talked to him about the plastic on the bed and after inspecting the room, he agreed to refund our money. Well, the jerk did not refund the money and when my boyfriend questioned him, he accused US of trying to scam him. He assumed we had sex on the couch and he insulted us. There is no way I could have had a romantic minute in that motel from hell. I'm so angry that he lied to us. So much for his cross on the wall; this man is NOT a Christian. Learn a lesson folks. Always look at the room before you pay and check for plastic on your mattress. Who would want to sleep on a giant maxi pad???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Inn/Big-Bear-City-California-92314/Natures-Inn-The-owner-is-a-creep-a-liar-and-a-judgemental-hypocrite-Big-Bear-City-Cal-1123666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nature's Inn