Complaint Review: Natures Way Everyday

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: ik — Carrollton Texas
Natures Way Everyday
7668 Eldorado Parkway,Suite 200,McKinney, TX 75070 Internet United States of America

Natures Way Everyday Preeti Gupta Ayurvedic Clinic refuses to refund $150 cash deposit to Client AFTER not keeping 2 scheduled appointments with patient and also by the way of an excuse did not issue a receipt for the deposit left. Internet

*Author of original report: Natures Way Everyday--another walk down Memory Lane!

On first appointment, the Practitioner showed up 1.5 hours late- had to wait outside 30 mins until somebody working in the back office? let me in after frantically knocking on the front door.

During consultation,the Practitioner disappeared to talk to another Client in the reception area for a very long time.Consultant's Assistant walked into room and said Practitioner was tied up. However to come back for a follow -up appointment another designated day and to leave a money deposit for treatment regime.

Left a $150 cash deposit and the Assistant had an excuse not to issue a receipt. Showed up for follow-up appointment on a designated Friday (after a 45 minute drive from home and taking time off work) and the front door to Clinic was closed, so waited 30 minutes outside thinking they were at lunch. Apparently,they decided to close Clinic at last minute without informing me to cancel appointment so that they could take advantage of the long weekend since following Monday was a public holiday. After 2 disappointments I refuse to go back and despite my request for a refund of the deposit by phone calls and certified mail- they have ignored me.I now need to pursue matter through Small Claims Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Way-Everyday/internet/Natures-Way-Everyday-Preeti-Gupta-Ayurvedic-Clinic-refuses-to-refund-150-cash-deposit-to-1040370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Way Everyday

Natures Way Everyday--another walk down Memory Lane!

AUTHOR: ik - ()

Wow! How would raising a legitimate complaint by a Client in the Public domain become "defamation"?
Gave the Clinic ample opportunity to send refund of fees including a Certified letter (with a "return receipt" request signed by their agent -Lark Spears on 2/21/13) addressed to the Owner herself --Mrs Preeti Gupta.Her office Manager ignored 2 calls that I had made to her requesting the refund before I sent letter by certified mail.
The Clinic should have refunded the deposit in a timely fashion since Ms Preeti Gupta did not do any consultation and skipped her 2 consecutive appointments with Client.

As per the rebuttal, If the receipt was to be picked up on my next visit, how could I have done that when they didn't inform me and closed their office to take a holiday while I showed up at the Clinic as per schedule. Since they tout to be so "careful with all accounting" - how come a receipt could not be mailed and the wrongfully kept deposit not be returned for over a year?
The Clinic claims they did not refund deposit because - "do not store any detailed information for persons not enrolled" - What about an almost 12 page form you made me fill out while there which also contained my personal information including address?
Now the Clinic wants me to make a 3rd trip out there in Person with a "written request" to collect my refund. Wasn't a certified letter requesting a refund sent on 2/21/13 good enough?

Do they have any value for Client's time since I made already 2 futile trips to the Clinic?
Long story short - I am tired of this runaround. I expect a refund by mail in 10 days. Failing that, please be ready to be summoned at a Denton County Court very soon and let it be known that I will participate in negative on-line reviews for your Clinic so that potential Clients are forewarned.

AUTHOR: Natures Way Everyday - ()

This report is focussed at defamation and wrongly submitted.

Your consultation was in May 2012 almost an year ago. If you really only wanted the $150 you could have come to the office any weekday between 9:30AM and 6:00AM ..in all this while. We would have also given you a few bucks to cover for your gas and inconvenience.

Now about what happened: Your consultation in May 2012 was as scheduled and the $150 was consultation fee. Consultation fee has remained the same for 2 years. As with any office visit it is fair to expect a waiting before being seen. Since we are a single practitioner office any immediate concerns fall directly into the practioner's hands for resolution. Like most other wellness and care related service centers onsite customer care is our top priority. All our clients vouch and send referrals our way for the same reason. More than 80% of our current business is client referrals.

The office on the day of your visit was short handed. Since you were scheduled to come in for follow up appointment you were requested to pick up your receipt then. We see hundreds of people in a month and are careful with all accounting. $150 consultation fee is non-refundable, however, sometimes when working with senior citizens or financially challenged families, we are able to apply those fees toward therapy programs. We have agreed to that in your case, hence you are understanding that $150 was a deposit.

Since we do not store any detailed information for persons not enrolled with us, we do not have way to refund your money unless you send in a written request. It takes us 4 weeks to process a written refund request by mail. If you have written to us and the time frame is within 4 weeks you'll receive your refund once processed. We are a 100% satisfaction focussed organization and will be happy to immediately hand your refund if you come into the office with a written refund request.

Office address - 7668 eldorado pkwy, #200; Mckinney 75070