Complaint Review: Naturodoc.com

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: kvbeck — Oldsmar Florida
Naturodoc.com
511 Wisconsin Dr. New Richmond, Wisconsin United States of America

Naturodoc.com False Claims for a product even the manufactuer doesn't make! New Richmond, Wisconsin

I bought a Calcium Bentonite clay based on their sight claiming it is 100% PURE. I received the product and it says it is "so pure you can eat it" and it is ALL NATURAL. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Dirt from the ground is all natural.

The customer service lady, Rita is the nastiest, most rude person I have ever dealt with! I called on a Friday upon receiving my pkg. to tell her the situation and she said she'd have to check with the company about the product to see if they worded it wrong and get back to me.

I didnt hear back by the following Monday afternoon so called to check status. Rita yelled at me saying I simply didnt give her enough time and hung up on me. There are plenty of places to purchase this and other vitamins, etc. that are reputable, professional and curteous. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS.

Bottom line, you cant trust that youre getting what they advertise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naturodoccom/New-Richmond-Wisconsin-54017/Naturodoccom-False-Claims-for-a-product-even-the-manufactuer-doesnt-make-New-Richmond-1045295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naturodoc.com