Complaint Review: Naushad Hussein President Of Sportex, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By:Westlake Village California
Naushad Hussein President Of Sportex, Inc.
196 Technology Drive IRVINE, California U.S.A.

Naushad Hussein President Of Sportex, Inc. ushad Hussein President of Sportexusa.com defrauded & stole $506.50 from children at Canoga Park High Baseball Team. IRVINE California

*Author of original report: BROKEN PROMISES - MORE FRAUD

*Author of original report: Satisfied Customer of Sportex, Inc.

*Author of original report: RECEIVED PRODUCTS ON 5-31-09!

Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. took an order from Canoga Park High Baseball Coach Marc Bakerman on 2-1-09. Coach Bakerman paid Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. $506.50 check out of his own funds on 2-12-09, cashed same day 2-12-09. Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. guaranteed custom caps made in his factory in Bangladesh would ship by last week of February to be received at school for players by first week in March 2009.

To date Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. has lied and comitted fraud upon children baseball team members who have never received baseball caps. Weekly emails to Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. are answered with promises of delivery by him each following week.

We continue to demand refund of the $506.50, but Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. refuses to pay.

Baseball team has gone entire season without issued caps. Coach had to buy substitute caps with own money, now out more than $900 of own money.

Search of California Corporations now shows Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. is a "SUSPENDED" Corporation on 5-5-2009. Sportex, Inc. was a corporation in "GOOD STANDING" in February 2009 when purchased was made and funds take by Naushad Hussein.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc.

Marc
Westlake Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naushad-Hussein-President-Of-Sportex-Inc/IRVINE-California-92618/Naushad-Hussein-President-Of-Sportex-Inc-ushad-Hussein-President-of-Sportexusacom-defra-448948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naushad Hussein President Of Sportex, Inc.

BROKEN PROMISES - MORE FRAUD

AUTHOR: Mbakerman - (U.S.A.)

Naushad Hussein President of Sportex, Inc. never delivered baseball caps he promised me for 2009-2010 Baseball Season.  Now, Naushad has not delivered as he promised for two seasons in a row.  Naushad stole more than $2000 from another coach friend of mine too. Naushad is a habitual liar, his broken promises, my compassion and trust gave him an opportunity to redeem himself, but Naushad failed.  I have now read many other postings from people and organizations that Naushad Hussein has stolen from.  This man needs to be put out of business.  Please do not trust him.  Please do not give him any money.  It is unfortunate that authorities do not put this man in jail as his actions are truly criminal.

Satisfied Customer of Sportex, Inc.

AUTHOR: Mbakerman - (U.S.A.)

Naushad Hussein and his company Sportex, Inc. ended up doing a great job with our custom baseball caps.  We received them late, but our players like the quality and fit very much.  Many companies have challenges outaide of their control dleivering products to their customers; I believe that Naushad was experiencing some problems with production of our products that were beyond his control.

In hindsight, I wish that Naushad would have communicated the prolems he was experiencing early so we would find an alternative solution.

Naushad promised us that he would give us free of charge another 4 dozen baseball caps for this season as reparations for the problems of the past. I trust that Naushad will make good his promise.  I will post again here if he does not.

I would purchase agian uniforms and caps from Sportex, Inc. as they are very good quality and good price.

Marc

RECEIVED PRODUCTS ON 5-31-09!

AUTHOR: Mbakerman - (U.S.A.)

On 5-31-09 we received our baseball caps. The custom caps are of great quality..... Too bad the caps were received 3 weeks after baseball season ended, and I had to purchase caps from another vendor for my team in the meantime. Owner of company Naushad Hussein promises that I will recieve 2 dozen FREE Caps as compensation for our inconvenience, I will wait and see, then post on this report whether or not we receive and his expediency? Receiving baseball caps does not "fix" the situation. When Naushad knew that our order was delayed and had to be dleivered by the start of our season he should have A.) Offered to have caps made locally with his own funds. or B.) Offered to refund the $506.50 I prepaid to him. This entire situation cost me nealry $900.