Complaint Review: Nautilus, Bowflex, HRSB Financing For Nautilus

• Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Tammy — Los Angeles California USA
Nautilus, Bowflex, HRSB Financing For Nautilus
PO Bank 60107 City of Industry, California United States of America

Nautilus, Bowflex, HRSB Financing For Nautilus The Nauttilus Group. This the company that is the bank for bowflex. Ripping me off on the APR. $1.48 is going toward the bill. The will not help me. I can only pay $25.00. and I am not working, I am on Disablitities. They just won't me lower they interest. City of Industry, California

I bought from bowflex and did not realize that 16.99apr was so high.I can only pay $25.00 a month and only $1.48, going toward my bill a month.I not able to pay more.Do not buy from bowflex.They willnot lower the interest rate ever and the interest just gets high and higher. I cannot do anything, becaus eI don't want to mess up my credit. I knwo it is wrong to charge so much interest and take advantage of the customers. I meen if you pay the minum then you will never get the bill ever payed off and the company only cares about the money not the customers. Itrye d to get them to help me butthey said they have a police they cannot lower any of the interest. Ther needs to be help or a law about ripping customers off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nautilus-Bowflex-HRSB-Financing-For-Nautilus/City-of-Industry-California-91716/Nautilus-Bowflex-HRSB-Financing-For-Nautilus-The-Nauttilus-Group-This-the-company-that-565527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nautilus, Bowflex, HRSB Financing For Nautilus