Complaint Review: Navajo Express

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:stanardsville Virginia
Navajo Express
1400 W.64th Ave Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Navajo Express Lies About Another Driver On Dac get all kinds of awards on time loads run 21 hours a day and they still screw u in the end Denver Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Its Lawyer Time

i drove for navajo express and received all kinds of awards in thier co.news letter from my dispatcher for high miles safe driver driver of the month and low and behold i leave this lovely co. only to find out that they screw my dac up with lies of nlate loads and customer complaints wich was never true then i call navajo up and get told the persons who put this on my dac are no longer there so there's nothing they can do about it .so one more driver gets screwed by don digby's lovely co. i would't wish my worst enemy to drive for these guys

Spyderbyte
stanardsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navajo-Express/Denver-Colorado-80217/Navajo-Express-Lies-About-Another-Driver-On-Dac-get-all-kinds-of-awards-on-time-loads-run-359864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navajo Express

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Its Lawyer Time

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

I just left them last month involuntarily and I will say this now, and hope you did as well, that if they load my dac up with garbage I will get a lawyer and sue them for damages. I've had only 1 customer complain about me and it was because I was running behind and they were wondering where the trailer was so it could be loaded. When I got there they said the GM made more out of it then there was since they only asked when I would be there.

I wish I knew where to get a copy of my dac at and intend to ask the next job for a copy if they loaded it up with garbage to damage my chances of getting another job.

What I don't get is why they do that stuff when they know they will get sued for lying.