Complaint Review: Navicomm And One Call

• Submitted: Sat, June 25, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 25, 2005

• Reported By:Umatilla Oregon
Navicomm And One Call
Bedford Texas And PO Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-788-0074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Navicomm And One Call ripoff for internet web sites, costomer service and telecommunications Bedford Texas, Carmel Indiana

We just got a bill in the mail today 6-25-05 and it was for One Call Long Distance. At first I thought it was another company advertising for long distance services, but when we opened it, it was a bill for $121.48 for Navicomm,LTD. I asked my husband what this was and he didn't know.

So what we did first was research the dates and no one was home durning most of these times and during one times everyone was in bed. So we tried calling the company and they are only open MON-FRI so we have to wait a few days before we can talk to them. But I told my Husband that I wanted to research this company and found their website had no access and came to the rip-off site when I typed in their name and discovered this company was a ripoff company.

We never used any of their services, so we are not going to pay this bill, but it makes it uncomfortable that there are companies out there doing this to us citizens.

James and Lori
Umatilla, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2005 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-And-One-Call/Carmel-Indiana-46032-3141/Navicomm-And-One-Call-ripoff-for-internet-web-sites-costomer-service-and-telecommunicatio-147517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm And One Call