Complaint Review: Navicomm And One Call

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Navicomm And One Call
Toledo, Ohio U.S.A.

Navicomm And One Call billed me for internet and web access billing provided by Navicomm Toledo Ohio

One Call Communications Inc billed me for internet or web access provided by Navicomm. One Call said someone used our business telephone number on two seperate occasions to access the internet. I explained to the representative that we do not have web access from either computer at our business. All she could explain to me was that One Call is the billing agent for Navicomm and then provide me with the time of the access, how long it lasted, and how much it was. She had no idea as to who, or how someone might access the internet without the ability to do so.

I am in the process of preparing a letter to Navicomm and One Call.

Dean
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2005 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-And-One-Call/Toledo-Ohio-43609/Navicomm-And-One-Call-billed-me-for-internet-and-web-access-billing-provided-by-Navicomm-T-157549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm And One Call