whereby

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:Bonita Springs Florida
Navicomm - One Call Communications
PO Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

Navicomm - One Call Communications HUGE RIPOFF!! DON'T PAY THESE CHARGES Carmel Indiana

I received a bill for $55.88. Not a whole bunch, but its the principal behind it. I called several times, and either got hung up on on was on hold until I got so frustrated that I hung up. Finally I called and spoke to supervisor 8012, she couldn't tell me what website was charging me ( Clue #1). She told me to check the history on my computer to wee which website I was on, those dates and times I was being charged for, but I wasn't online then (clue #2). She told me that I was being charged for connection to a website, and time spent on the website, not internet access, but on the bill it says "bill for internet access" ( Clue #3). She then told me she would block my number from ever being charged again, how kind of her.

Well now I am pissed off, and needless to say not paying. Navicomm can kiss my A**!!

Cassondra
Bonita Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-34135-5944/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications-HUGE-RIPOFF-DONT-PAY-THESE-CHARGES-Carmel-Indiana-156401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm - One Call Communications