Complaint Review: Navicomm - One Call Communications

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2005

• Reported By:valdosta Georgia
Navicomm - One Call Communications
P.o. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-788-0074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Navicomm - One Call Communications ripoff Carmel Indiana

Navicomm billed be well it was billed by One Call Communications Inc. on the behalf of Navicomm. I called this company but all they would tell me is i need to look at my histoy on the internet to find out why i am being billed. This company could not tell me why or give me any information on why i was being billed. Before this happened I saw that i was being billed on my phone bill al so. That a call was being made from my home to Diego Garcia. This was accocited with Navicomm also.

What is sad about this is that it has the time date and minutes i was supposley on this web site but i was not even at my house when this was done. Something needs to be done Because i will refuseto pay a bill that cant be explained to me. And dont do a very good job at explaining themselves. And also the man i talked to told me that i could contact the fcc if i would like if he didnt even really care....what a sorry company this is.
Well they did tell me also that i typed www. something and whatever that web site was that aol didnt pay for it and that is why they provided that number to connect and that is why i got billed for $16.02 on Aug. 30 2005 for the month of july 11th. But again could not tell me what i went to or give out any infor to me .

Kayla
valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2005 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-157002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm - One Call Communications