Complaint Review: Navicomm - One Call Communications

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2005

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
Navicomm - One Call Communications
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-788-0074
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Navicomm - One Call Communications sent bill for computer call 20 min for $37.24, no one home on Sept 14 day of call, ripoff. Carmel Indiana

This company sent a bill for a computer call through my phone line. They said this was on September 14. There was no one home at this time.

I was told that they could not tell me who this call was made to and that I should look into my computer's history file. I again told them that no one was home to use the computer at that time.

Operator #8012 told me that she would mark it down that I was disputing this charge of $37.24 but that I would still be sent bill for this charge. I asked for some proof that this was made by me and to whom. This could not be done soince they were a billing service.

I did not make the so call web access. Again I stress there was no one home.

Dorothy
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/Navicomm-One-Call-Communications-sent-bill-for-computer-call-20-min-for-3724-no-one-h-158572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm - One Call Communications