Complaint Review: Navicomm, One Call

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:San Jose California
Navicomm, One Call
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

Navicomm, One Call ripoff Carmel Indiana

I received TWENTY-SIX phone messages in one day from One Call Long Distance, saying that I needed to call them back. Neither I nor my husband had ever heard of them. They said we owed them $10.96 for an Internet charge on 9.5.05 at 11.12 am. My husband was at work that day, as was I.

We did not authorize any charges nor make any Internet connections that day. I checked my cookies on my computer and nothing even registered on that day.

This company is harrassing my husband and I at home, and they are a huge scam. We explained our situation to them, and they said they didn't care, and would continue to call us. Watch out for this company. They are a rip-off!

San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicomm-One-Call/Carmel-Indiana-46082/Navicomm-One-Call-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-162929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm, One Call