Complaint Review: Navicomm,one Call Communication

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:costa mesa California
Navicomm,one Call Communication
PO Box 145403, Cincinnati, Ohio, 4530-5403 Indianna, Ohio U.S.A.

Navicomm, one Call Communication ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing, unauthorized collect calling Cincinnati Indianna Ohio

This company claims that I authorized collect calls to my phone which I never did. First of all, their is a block on my phone for collect calls so right their is a fraudulent claim. I have never heard of this company nor would I ever give authorization for a collect call from them. My self and my 15 year old son are the only ones who live here so the only one that can authorize is me and I did no such thing. So these charges are totally fraudulant. And I find it kind of funny that these calls where supposely made in January and I just started receiving the billing statements the end of April.?? I tried calling May 1, and I was put on hold for 17.43 minutes then disconnected with no intentions of ever being answered. This company is totally fraudulant, me being a office manager and dealing with customer service everyday I know the difference. I am in the process of writing the company, FCC, the US postmaster, the Better Businss Bureau and any other goverment officials I can get my hand on.

costa mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Navicommone-Call-Communication/Indianna-Ohio-45250/Navicomm-one-Call-Communication-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-unauthorized-collect-189520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Navicomm,one Call Communication