Complaint Review: Naviservice.com.pl

• Reported By: William — West Hartford Connecticut United States of America
Naviservice.com.pl
05-410 Jozefow Poland Internet United States of America

Naviservice.com.pl VNS Media Will not ship my order or refund my order Internet

*Author of original report: Naviservice.com.pl refunded my money thanks to this site

I ordered a custom made wiring harness from this company and they kept delaying shipping saying it was being made. I paid using Paypal but with a wire transfer from my checking. After no delivery and the company not answering emails and not talking on phone calls I contacted my bank. My bank said because I used paypal that I had to put a claim in with Paypal and my claim with Paypal was denied because it was just past there 45 day claim limit. Me and my family lost $185.03 and got nothing.Do not buy from or deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naviservicecompl/internet/Naviservicecompl-VNS-Media-Will-not-ship-my-order-or-refund-my-order-Internet-926842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naviservice.com.pl

Naviservice.com.pl refunded my money thanks to this site

AUTHOR: William - (United States of America)

Thanks to this site and all the other complaint sites more than 9 months later Naviservice.com.pl refunded my money. Thank you everyone.

definitely