• Report: #920976

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: Lekaimadh — Pennsylvania USA
Nazareth Hospital
Holme Av & Revere St Philadelphia PA Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Nazareth Hospital Mercy Health system Evil cold blooded reptiles Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Really?!

*Author of original report: She was a cold blooded b*tch

*General Comment: Question

*Author of original report: LOL

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: How long did you serve in the Navy to learn all those...

I have met some piece of sh*t human beings in my life time but the people who work here take it all. About a year ago my 12 year old nephew was complaining of stomach pain and wasnt feeling well so I brought him to the Depths of Hell also known as Nazareth Hospital. I checked him in showed them insurance card and everything they told us to wait. 10 minutes in he starts to throw up he had food poisoning, I check again in the front desk the lady there said a doctor will be out soon, so 30 minutes went by nothing, I complained again told us to wait , 2 hours in still nothing despite in getting into countless arguments with the c*nt in the front desk.

For six hours straight my nephew was throwing up his insides in the waiting room and nobody gave a flying f**k finally just gave up and left. To that f**king old b*itch who worked in the check in desk I hope you get liver cancer and die a very very slow and painful death. I hope you spent your life savings buying medicine and paying doctor bills for the rest of your miserable life. I really do hope you suffer a lot through your miserable life you f**king piece of sh*t human beings, some cold blooded motherf**kers. I have met ruthless criminals and who had more compassion and remorse than the people who work here. cold blooded motherf**kers these people are not humans. This place really is the 9th circle of Hell. And best of all they had the b*lls to send in a $30 bill for service fee haaaaaa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nazareth-Hospital/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19115/Nazareth-Hospital-Mercy-Health-system-Evil-cold-blooded-reptiles-Philadelphia-Pennsylvani-920976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nazareth Hospital

#1 General Comment

Really?!

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Although throwing up isn't pleasant, it's not life threatening at the start. The ER has to triage everybody to take the most life threatening patients first. Badgering the hospital staff incessantly only serves to create a bad situation and makes you look uneducated like the review you wrote also does. I don't know the condition or the makeup of the other ER patients when you were there, but there could have been multiple very life threatening situations you weren't aware of. Ask yourself whether you could excuse a Doctor that made the choice not to help your loved one that's having a Heart Attack to help one that's throwing up.  Yes, I know your family comes first, but think about what else may be going on around you that you dont know about.  And you really hope she gets Liver Cancer and dies?! Seems a little bit over the top.  I and not a doctor, nurse or anything else related to the medical profession, and I don't work for, or are related to anyone at Nazereth Hospital.

She was a cold blooded b*tch

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (USA)

I blame the old b*tch in the front desk because she was a cold blooded b*tch who is lucky I didnt crack her f**king skull open. All she had to do is say "Im sorry sir doctors are very busy now try going to another hospital" Instead yeah just sit down someone will be right out. Truly the most piece of sh*t human being I have me in my life time. Even worse this was a situation involving a child but no surprise they dont call it Filthadelphia for nothing.

#3 General Comment

Question

AUTHOR: lois griffin - (United States of America)

So HOW exactly is it the lady at the front desks fault you had to wait so long? I doubt she was a doctor, and I don't think she enjoyed watching your nephew puking, so why are you blaming her?

LOL

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (USA)

Right Right its my fault the people here are complete imbeciles and ruthless cold blooded reptiles. f**k you myfriends! Wait when that happens to you and then we see how you will feel about it.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I'm with Ken on this one.  As for the language, if it's a reflection of your behavior while waiting I can almost understand why they may have chosen to not put you at the head of the line.

How did you know your nephew had food poisoning?  Do you know what kind of cases were being treated in the ER, and what kind of staff was available?  How do you know they weren't treating some LIFE-THREATENING problems such as heart attacks, strokes, etc.?  You don't.

Your nephew was certainly in distress, and you were right to take him in.  But a young man in decent health isn't going to keel over from food poisoning.

How long did you serve in the Navy to learn all those...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

great "f***ing words you use so freely?

Makes you look just like trailer trash.

Most emergency rooms use a triage system and the most serious are seen first....they DO get busy.

Hope your nephew is okay, as you left before he was seen....how serious, then, could it have been?