Complaint Review: Nazym.com

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anna Loudon — Chicago Illinois
Internet USA

Nazym.com Double records now deleted accoun Internet

I had a BrightFuse.com account with a great rep score, and somehow they gave me a second account with a much lower rating and never merged the two accounts and changed thname company name to nazym.com.  I stayed on attempting to find a job and providing my data, now today my accounts have been deleted along with the scanned documents of all my job history and payments I had made to related services to improve my job skills eg. Trifling.com.

They tell me to contact them in order to access my closed account and provide me no means of contacting them.  I provided double record evidence on Facebook.com to help stop them.  I suspect they are involved in the slave labor system that apple is going to court on this summer.

I want my résumback and verified skill set data and references and contacts.  I spent years trying to figure out what they were doing and even won badges testing software.  Somehow I think they got folks to work promising earnings and never paying those earnings via e contracts that disappeared.

How could I test for them without specifications standards written down and no payment for services requested? Absolutely no way but I couand stay a member and try to get my rep scores reevaluated and corrected. No one works for free, not even me.  To think they have been exploiting me for years really upsets me and I do want a job.  I have been searching for evidence a long time.  Thanks Tina Bottis for confirming what I suspected.  Call me at 773-332-6002 should you wish to s compare notes and evidence against them, Tina?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nazymcom/internet/Nazymcom-Double-records-now-deleted-accoun-Internet-1050442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nazym.com