Complaint Review: Ncic

• Reported By: Kilimanjaro1980 — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Ncic
Longview, Texas United States of America

Ncic Collect Call Rip Off!! Longview, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I assume you called the customer service number for NCIC that is listed on your statement?

My husband needed to make a collect call from the Greyhound Bus Station in Milwaukee to me and we live in Milwaukee. I don't accept collect calls through my phone company, so the option to enter my credit card was offered. I did thinking the call would be in the five dollar range. I checked my bank statement later, and saw that NCIC had frozen $30.00 then later charged me $12.00 for the collect call. And the call was made within city limits!! What really cooked my goose was the $12.00 charge did not occur until I had my bank investigate the $30.00 that had been named under another company name!! Talk about suspicious and outrageous!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ncic/Longview-Texas-/Ncic-Collect-Call-Rip-Off-Longview-Texas-796016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ncic

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

I hope they resolved your problem.  If not, you can email me, the president of NCIC, at bpope@ncic.com

Bill Pope