Complaint Review: Nd-center.com

• Reported By:New York New York
Nd-center.com
Www.nd-center.com Internet U.S.A.

Nd-center.com Non responsive Internet

I have read about this site for a while now and finally choose to purchase from them. I can't get a straight reply from them I have been trying to buy from them for a week or more. I can't even give them my money. I must say that this reflects on this buisness in a very negative light. I really would have liked to purchase from them, and had others that would have like to as well.

It seems as though this company is a no show. My recomendation is not to buy from them the response you do get is very professional sounding, but and request to buy from them are thwarted by no reply. There is a rush service, a turn around time of 72 hours but you cannot speak to someone within that time period. My suggestion to all is save your money and time.

Upsetyoubet
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nd-centercom/internet/Nd-centercom-Non-responsive-Internet-465312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nd-center.com