Complaint Review: Neal Klein Homes

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tony Sedona — Sedona Arizona
Neal Klein Homes
Prescott Valley, Arizona USA

Neal Klein Homes Neal Klein Construction construction repairs Prescott Valley Arizona

I see a very critical 2004 report on Ripoff concerning this company. I cannot comment on the experiences of that writer but I thought I should add my own personal experience. Neal Klein completed construction of my home in Jan of 2008. There were a few problems that surfaced after I took possession. But, unlike the writer of that report, I found Neal Klein management very responsive to any report of any deficiency. Management immediately returned all calls and repairs were made quickly and, as far as I could tell, well within industry standards of quality. I don't really know if one should expect that a new home should have absolutely zero defects but everyone I know who had a home built tells of similar experiences with new construction. What I do know is that aggressive response to reported problems is most reassuring and that's been my experience with Neal Klein Homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neal-Klein-Homes/Prescott-Valley-Arizona/Neal-Klein-Homes-Neal-Klein-Construction-construction-repairs-Prescott-Valley-Arizona-1065977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neal Klein Homes