lumber

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: judie — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Neat Rewards

Neat Rewards This company offers you a gift basket with numerous GIFT cards that will be mailed to you in 4-6 weeks for trying Max savings club and Coupon Travel Shop. I tried the service but NEVER recieved the pr Internet

Neat rewards offers you $600 in GIFT card basket) that were suppose to be mailed to my home in 4-6 weeks if I tried Max savings club and Coupon travel shop. I tried both services and found that they have so many rules that you can never get a discount. The gas voucher discount is unabtainable because they have so many rules that you can never qualify. Needless to say the service of both clubs is a ripoff. I cancelled within my time limit and thought at least I would receive the GIFT card basket to cover all the time I spent for nothing.

After months went by I called Neat Rewards who offered the gift basket and was told I would receive a email stating how to get my GIFT card basket. Well that email never arrived so I called again. This time I was told to visit Neatrewards.com and follow the link to get my GIFT card basket. I logged onto the site an found that there is no link to get your GIFT card basket so I called back and at this time I was told that there is no gift cards and nothing would be mailed to my home. I was also told that they only offer a Walmart gift certficate that is redeemable after I have completed all their required steps and spent over $100 at Walmart.

Is this just another way Walamrt is trying to get customers into thier stores. I was never told I had to spend money to get this so called $600 GIFt card basket. I was also not told the GIFT card basket was virtual. I am livid...how do these companies and Walmart get away with the fraud that they are committing. I think we should band together and sue this company and Walmart in a class action suit. Its time that the public stood up when we get screwed and fight back. These companies need to be put out oif business and all money funded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neat-Rewards/internet/Neat-Rewards-This-company-offers-you-a-gift-basket-with-numerous-GIFT-cards-that-will-be-937088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neat Rewards