Complaint Review: Neat travel

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Jamaica New York
Neat travel
Internet USA

Neat travel Total scam/Ripoff Internet

On October 7th I booked a flight using neat travel services, the date was incorrect so the following day I had to cancel as I was told by a customer service rep from this company that it would be free because it's within 24hrs. The same rep told me that my refund woild be available to me within 5 business days,I also received an email saying that my credit card would be refunded the amount.

After a week I was not refunded, I called the airline to see if it was on them but was informed that the flight was canceled however they could not locate any information on the agency that was used. The email I received from the agency had contact information so I called their customer service dept.

At this time I was told that the initial information I was given of 5business days was incorrect and that their refund takes 21 days(which is ridiculous because I have nevery heard of a refund taking almost a month). I was patient enough to say ok and wait. After 21 days still no refund. I once again called and was given the run around once more until I was put through to the supervisor.

Once again she made wax uses saying that the refund was put through incorrectly. She told me she would authorize the refund and that I'd receive an email from them within 24hrs. i told her I will not wait another 5days for my refund and that I'll be taking actions if I did not receive it within 24hrs. After 24hrs still no email or refund. I sent an email to the address they provided and the next day I was told that the email could not be sent.  I need my money but they refuse to give it back,making every possible excuse! RIPOFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neat-travel/internet/Neat-travel-Total-scamRipoff-Internet-1095949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neat travel