Complaint Review: Nebraska Red Zone

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: doublek1229 — Madison Connecticut United States of America
Nebraska Red Zone
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Nebraska Red Zone Company lied, did not refund proper amount of money Omaha, Nebraska

I am filing this report because I am upset with the treatment and customer service I received from NebraskaRedZone.com.

Basically I ordered a gift for my brother for Christmas after they were closed for the night, it said that my order would be processed the next day and to call or email if there are problems with the order.  I realized I had ordered the wrong shirt (a woman's instead of a men's)  So I called them and left a voicemail, emailed them twice to ensure that my order would be corrected before shipment.  Of curse by 3pm the next day I had no emails, no calls back... so I called them again... and was told sorry buddy but we already shipped your item.  The best thing to do is just not accept the package and you "will get all of your money back"

Then I get an email telling them I got my money back minus shipping charges to my house, and the shipping charges to send the package back to them which was 50% of the order.

I know this may not seem like a huge deal, but when I am a young kid without a lot of money it is easy to be pushed around by a business and taken advantage of.  The customer service rep I spoke with on the phone lied to me, and they did not honor their policy of calling or emailing.  I said they should refund the shipping as it was THEIR mistake and they basically said "tough luck"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nebraska-Red-Zone/Omaha-Nebraska-/Nebraska-Red-Zone-Company-lied-did-not-refund-proper-amount-of-money-Omaha-Nebraska-546453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nebraska Red Zone